[pmwiki-users] SPAM on wiki

mtrumpold at cacegypt.org mtrumpold at cacegypt.org
Tue Oct 9 09:52:55 CDT 2007

Hi Editor

I KNOW ... I just checked a few seconds ago as well. If you look at the
history they have been adding pages as well.

This is weird

any ideas?

Mark

Hi Mark!

I looked on your site and thought I would let you know it doesn't show
up on my site. Either you already fixed it, or something strange is
happening.

Cheers,
Dan