[pmwiki-users] FW: Event-calendar with pagelist and ftime?

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Mon Oct 8 00:36:33 CDT 2007

The dokuwiki has a very nice gcal-calendar
I ported it more or less (not yet super perfect) but have a look
http://www.55plus-enschede.nl/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Kalender/Computer

The calendear gathers data of one (or several, three in the example) pages
seen at the top of a column ...

If there is interest I could send it to pmwiki.org (how to do this?) and
make it 'better' ...
       PKHG