[pmwiki-users] Good bots?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:01:19 CDT 2007

In this case there are headings that are the same (like a form but not sure
one could implement that -?) and some content below the headings that is the
same (one would want an if-then or search-replace kind of mode for those -
something that might be on 30 or 40 of 90 language pages for example).

Actually I was thinking of a search-replace kind of thing, that would search
the wiki markup in each page and make the replacements in each and save.