[pmwiki-users] Good bots?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:02:15 CDT 2007

Is there a way of setting up a bot or macro to make identical edits in a
series of pages?

I checked the documentation but didn't find anything.

Not sure how such a thing might be set up if it doesn't exist, but it might
have to follow a trail for instance to avoid thrashing through hundreds of
files irrelevant to a desired change.

Also from a security side, I imagine it would have to require an admin
password.

In any event, this would be extremely helpful for a wiki in which I several
groups of pages that have the same structure and to which some simple edits
or updates are periodically necessary.

TIA

Don