[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF - Can you disable URL links on the output PDF?

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Sun Oct 7 10:46:29 CDT 2007

All,

As subject really.  I'm getting some really quite impressive results with PublishPDF.  The only problem is that I would like to disable the URL links (to Wiki pages) in the output PDF document.  Just to be clear at present it displays (W) which when you click goes to the wiki page.

Do I have to adjust the templating system on the server?  By the way, I'm using my own installation of the server as I am behind a firewall so adjusting these templates is possible if that is what is required.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
-Steve.