[pmwiki-users] Showing last changes "Diff" in RSS

sti at pooq.com sti at pooq.com
Sun Oct 7 09:25:32 CDT 2007

Laurent Meister wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can I display the last changes of a page (these u can see in the
> diff section) as content?
>
> On http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WebFeeds someone before asekd
> this but there is no answer.

Right now there isn't a way to construct a URL that will take you to a
particular version of a page, and that's what you'd need to get it working in RSS.

There has been some discussion of it in the past, and I believe its planned to
go in soon, but right now there's not even a recipe for it. (It may not be
hard to write such a recipe, but I haven't looked into what would be necessary).