[pmwiki-users] Help with Skidoo Layout

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat Oct 6 11:38:48 CDT 2007

I'm having a fairly minor layout problem, but I've been trying to
resolve it forever, and getting no-where. Hopefully some can shed some
light on the problem.

Here's the URL: http://skidoo.solidgone.com/

Firefox and IE7 both display correctly.

Problem(s):
1] Safari: each tab seem to be shifted up 1px or so. I have no idea why
this is shifting.
2] IE6:
2a] the whole tab-holder is shifted down 1px;
2b] there is a #FDFDFA bottom-border on selected tabs.

I could fix [2a] shift problem using an IE6 specific padding-top of
10px, but the I suspect I have something wrong with the basic layout
that's causing both problems. If not, then I have no issue using a
browser specific fix.

Any insight is appreciated.

  ~ ~ Dave