[pmwiki-users] edit box bigger

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:35:26 CDT 2007

I meant that with some skins, the edit box extends the full page width
(can't remember which offhand) but for others (most?) the sidebar stays
visible in page edit mode.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but one skin that a colleague modified
for a wikigroup has a narrow display on the screen (i.e., it leaves some
significant unused margins on both sides - it's a look that many like), and
the edit screen fits within that with print almost too small to read.

Not a huge issue, but it had me wondering about options to respect the
"look" they wanted and the eyes of people editing content. Those options
begin with increasing the text size and end possibly with increasing the
edit window size somehow.

Don