[pmwiki-users] New Skin: Skidoo

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Oct 4 08:55:35 CDT 2007

I have released the first of what I hope to be a number of new skins:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Skidoo

This skin provides a simple, low distraction, 3-column interface that
provides rapid access to the information you need. It's designed so that
it's easy to change the content in any of the wiki sections (headers,
footers, etc), and easy to change colors to provide distinction across
farms.

I use it for the various wiki's I use for note taking on a daily basis.

Feel free to drop me a line, or leave a comment if you find it useful,
or have a question.

  ~ ~ DaveG

(Patrick: Could you enable this skin on pmwiki.com? Thanks.)