[pmwiki-users] Ldap and group level security

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 16:36:34 CDT 2007

I have successfully implemented ldap authentication using
  include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
$AuthUser['ldap'] = "ldap://directory.company.com/ou=people,o=company,c=US?uid";

  This works great but I have to add users to our secure pages one at a time.  This becomes very cumbersome.
  Is there a way to add users to a secure page at the group level.  I.e just add my entire org of 100 workers instead of adding one employee at a time?
  Am I missing something very easy?  I am not real adept at ldap configuration

  Thanks,
  Ben