[pmwiki-users] newbie needs help (authentication/registration)

ismael.graca at sapo.pt ismael.graca at sapo.pt
Tue Oct 2 10:40:15 CDT 2007

I'm a newbie in pmwiki and I need to implement an
authentication/registration mechanism in my wiki homepage.
It should be possible to users to login with a username (= mail
address) and password and also, I need to make possible to users to
register themselves in the wiki.
For that, it's necessary before to implement a mechanism of response,
where I send them a mail and they send me a confirmation.
I don't know yet what is the best way to save my registered
users/passwords (htpasswd, config.php,....!

In conclusion, I have to study more in depth the documentation, but,
can someone give me some hints about those issues? I'm running out of
time in a prototype I need to present ?

Thank you ;-)

Ismael Graça