[pmwiki-users] uploading PmWiki to GoDaddy

Carlos Randolph macnlos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:45:36 CDT 2007

You can also create an HTML index page (index.html) if it is needed.  Here
is how I did it to have meta-tags and what not.

<head>
<title>My Super Website</title>
</head>

The magic line in this code is the meta HTTP-EQUIV which instantly refreshes
the page and sends to the URL.  That URL is where my wiki site is located on
my web site.  Mine is one level done in a folder called "wiki".

CR