[pmwiki-users] Turning off image links

Phil S philst at mail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:14:04 CDT 2007

> > I noticed that, now, images automatically link to themselves
> > (meaning that each image acts as a
> > link to the actual location of the image, e.g. .../uploads/Group/image.jpg).
> > How do I turn this off?

> I am not sure what you wish to achieve.
>
> Attach:someimage.jpg   will display someimage.jpg, whereas
> [[Attach:someimage.jpg]]   will display a link, and when clicked, this
> will most likely open another browser window with the image displayed.

Whenever I use "Attach:image.jpg", or when I simply type the address of an image,
as in "http://example.com/image.jpg", it will display the image, but the image will
also be a link to the actual image file itself.

I assumed that this was something that changed when I last upgraded. Are images
not supposed to do this?

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!