[pmwiki-users] Problem using FoxForum

Michael Carson carsonms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:02:01 CST 2007

I have installed the FoxForum recipe to my site.

When I attempt to access the Forum, I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pagetextvar() in
\\NAWINFS02\home\users\web\b587\rh.pstcweb\pmwiki\cookbook\fox\foxforum.php
<file:///\\NAWINFS02\home\users\web\b587\rh.pstcweb\pmwiki\cookbook\fox\foxf
orum.php%20on%20line%2045>  on line 45

If I comment out lines 45 and 46 in foxforum.php, I can get the Forum page
to come up but if I try and Create a New Topic, I fill in the subject and
the body and then submit and I receive the following error  NO TEMPLATE!
Template page or string is missing!

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Michael