[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 06:10:32 CST 2007

On Nov 25, 2007 9:59 PM, Thomas Clay Hayden III
<tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone. I am new to PMWiki and am having trouble getting
> GroupFooters (and GroupHeaders) to work. I have created the group
> "Calendar" and then created the page Calendar.Calendar (with a link off
> of the main page). Everything worked fine up to this point. I then
> create the page Calendar.GroupFooter with a couple of lines of text just
> to test it. And *nothing* shows up when I go to Calendar.Calendar. Have
> I missed something in setting up the group/page/footer? I would really
> appreciate any help any one can provide. (This is a precursor to using
> PmCalendar which states that a GroupFooter page is required.)

Hi, Thomas:

Are you sure you created Calendar.GroupFooter, and not
Calendar.Groupfooter (Just checking -- It does look like you're aware
of the distinction, but I thought it might be good to rule out the
simplest reason for this to fail)?

Also, for clarification: When you say that after creating
Calendar.GroupFooter, *nothing* shows up when you return to
Calendar.Calendar, you mean none of the GroupFooter content shows,
right?  The original content of Calendar.Calendar is still there,
right?

Hang in there!

Tegan