[pmwiki-users] Internal redirect based on referrer

Eric Celeste efc.dev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:10:09 CST 2007

I'd like to have PmWiki choose which page to show based on the referrer to
PmWiki without depending on external rewriting of the addresses involved.
For example:

    ... if my wiki is "http://target.com/pmwiki.php",

    ... a link on "http://source.com/foo" to "
http://target.com/pmwiki.php?n=Bob"
        would end up retrieving "Bob/foo"

    but

    ... a link on "http://source.com/bar" to "
http://target.com/pmwiki.php?n=Bob"
        would end up retrieving "Bob/bar"

I know how to get and parse the referrer in PHP, but I am not clear on how
to get PmWiki to redirect its efforts toward showing a page other than the
one it was called to show.

Any quick hints as to how to go about this in the Bob.php group config page?

Thanks,
...Eric