[pmwiki-users] ISO 8859-1 conversion patterns for page names

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:09:52 CST 2007

Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 2:55:42 PM, malexism at free.fr wrote:

> I did that FTPing and with a utility in Windows. Next time, i'll wait
> for your solution :-)

Well I did not know that I was going to write this!
But when I did see page links not working any longer because of the
new patterns I thought the old files need new names as well as just
the new ones.

Maybe the script needs a warning label, it is doing a powerful job,
and not asking twice, well, not asking at all, just renaming, with no
easy way to convert names back again, unless you specify backup=1.

  ~Hans