[pmwiki-users] Conditional Markup and "action"

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 21 08:20:25 CST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use conditional markup  to only render a portion of the page.

Using the syntax below the page rendering works as I would like when using
 "print" or "edit" or "browse" , but when using the action "rss" the
feed that is
sent/viewed excludes Main/TestPage instead of including it.

(:if equal {$Action} "rss":)(:include Main/TestPage:)(:ifend:)

Am I trying do something which won't work in the way I am wanting it to?

Thanks,

Graham