[pmwiki-users] foxforum and accented chars

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 15:13:06 CST 2007

Monday, November 19, 2007, 12:31:22 PM, malexism at free.fr wrote:

> I update (change) an old foxforum recipe to the newest one.
> I have au problem with french accents (é) in the topics title when the
> recipe do his pagelist.

> http://www.uzeste.org/a/index.php/Forum/Forum

> It seems there is also a kind of loop when creating a new topic or
> displaying an existant topic. May be with guibuttons or smileys i disable ?

I do not know what the problems may be.
The pagelist uses custom fmt=#forum
Perhaps move it into Site.LocalTemplates.

I don't understand what causes the "loop" for page load.
Some javascript?
Try disable other scripts/recipes/skin to see if there is a conflict.

Try install the FoxForum fresh in a new group.

  ~Hans