[pmwiki-users] DataQuery and DataPlates

Philippe KRAIT philippe.krait at thalesgroup.com
Wed Nov 14 03:23:49 CST 2007

Hello,

Still working on DataQuery and DataPlates, I have two other problems
that I hope you can give me advice about.

The first one is about creating a new query. When I manipulate one of
the existing queries, it works fine, giving me, for the table selected,
a list of fields, conditions, etc. However, when I try to create a query
from scratch, I have the top part of the interface, a pulldown to chose
the table, and only thre buttons, update, save and delete. Nothing more,
whichever table I select of whichever button I use.

The second one is that I would like to include the results of my queries
in other pages. i have tried the following:
(:include Orders.HomePage:)

But it does not produce any result. Nothing appears on the output.
However, when I go to the page itself, it seems properly intercepted,
and it displays the content of the table.

What am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Philippe