[pmwiki-users] markup expression: what name & where?

sti at pooq.com sti at pooq.com
Tue Nov 13 07:34:09 CST 2007

Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, November 13, 2007, 12:31:34 PM, sti at pooq.com wrote:
>
> Nesting does work as well as far as I can see, doing it like

Ah! Right. That wasn't the case I couldn't get working. I think it was when I
needed something like this:

  {$${$$language}-name}

Where the name for a local variable was built out of the value of another.

> Please let me know what you think of it, I appreciate your input for
> Fox development!

I had actually planned to send you a list of things I had tried and my
changes, once I had my multi-lingual blog working, but you were too fast for me!

I'm still in the middle of debugging some of my changes, and the blog isn't
quite done yet.