[pmwiki-users] Installing PmWiki...

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Nov 12 13:22:10 CST 2007

I started using PmWiki this summer. I did my first PmWiki
installation (upgrading to the latest beta on a shared web host) last
week. I used CyberDuck FTP on OSX.

If I can help you (Pm) with the video tutorial in any way, let me
know: I live in Austin, Texas, know a little about video production,
and am probably more of a PmWiki beginner than most of the other
users on this list (for example, I don't know PHP or Unix) which may
be an asset in this case.

Randy

P.S. Thank you Petko, Hans, Ben, and Tegan who responded so quickly
to my first posting on this list a couple of weeks ago. Among other
things, It convinced me to upgrade. If there had been a video
tutorial, I might have upgraded sooner.