[pmwiki-users] foxblog question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 11:12:54 CST 2007

Friday, November 9, 2007, 5:00:24 PM, Maria McKinley wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your help Hans. I'm not sure if my change to the css
> sheet really happened (there was nothing in my local.css before),
> because it didn't look like anything changed. I think I would like to
> get rid of the "created --" bit right before the Comments , or else
> move it to be with the by maria bit. Is there an easy way to change
> this?

well the bare ==== are gone and you see a hor. rule instead.
The HTML source shows: <hr class="hr-double" /> so the markup is
working, but the hr-double class style is not been picked up.
If it is in pub/css/local.css it should be. I don't know why it is not
been picked up.

The create -- at the blogpost bottom come sfrom the pagelist template
on page Site.LocalTemplates. In th efirst anchored section #foxblog
near the end you find a line:
                  >>rfloat<<created {=$BlogDate} --

There is the origin of creation :-) Somehow {$BlogDate} did not show
either, perhaps you did not define it anywhere (config.php). Anyway,
to get rid of it delete the lot, including the next line's closing
        >><<

Happy wiki blogging!

  ~Hans