[pmwiki-users] Subversion PageStore

sti at pooq.com sti at pooq.com
Thu Nov 8 21:41:11 CST 2007

Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> A while back, a few people expressed mild interest in using Subversion
> as a backend for a PmWiki PageStore (that is, using subversion for the
> storage of wiki pages).  Did anything ever come of this?  I'm getting
> interested in this; or adapting something like this to be used with
> svk(1).

No nothing came of it. I was looking into it for a while because some
colleagues wanted to collaborate on a book, using PmWiki, but they all wanted
their own site, rather than going through a central one.

I still think the idea is a good one, and I'd be willing to help on it as I
can, although right now I'm a bit busy (probably will be until the 18th or so).