[pmwiki-users] A Farm, AuthUser, 2.2.0-beta63 and name/password not recognized

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 11:40:38 CST 2007

I have installed 2.2.0-beta63 and have a wiki farm, with SiteAdmin, And
TestFarm going just fine. Now I have tried to implement AuthUser.

1. In SiteAdmin/AuthUser I have

test:oiutwviwjt[mwvtwu0itrggsb

@admins: test

I have also set SiteAdmin/GroupAttributes?action=attr read/edit/attribute
all to @admins

2.in farmconfig.php I have near the top

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = '@admins';

$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = '@admins';

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

3.In TestFarm/local/config.php I have near the top

$DefaultPasswords['read'] = array('@admins', 'id:test');

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

session_name('TESTSESSID');

Now, when I try to read/edit any SiteAdmin files it gives me a login form
which works just fine - I can do all I want.

When I logout and goto TestFarm/Main/HomePage I am presented with a login
form - as expected. When I enter test and the password - a username which
just worked to get meinto theSiteAdmin files, I get redirected back to the
Form with Name/password not recognized.

I thought it might be the "login bug" I'd read about - so tried it via an
url?action=login - same problem.

How do I get it to work.

Thanks