[pmwiki-users] FoxForum weirdness

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 03:48:23 CDT 2007

Friday, November 2, 2007, 12:03:41 AM, Jeff Schallenberg wrote:

> So, how can I get rid of the little red x's in FoxForum?

Can you provide me with a url to look at, so I can check out what is
wrong? In my Opera the buttons show up fine. I expect that the browser
has some trouble finding the images, maybe the path to pub/guibuttons/
is not given properly. You could also check the HTML source of your
page, in the browser where the trouble shows, scroll down to the text
area section and you find  a list of img links, lines starting with
   insButton
See that the img url shows a full path, and that the images are there
(I suspect they are, since Firefox shows the buttons).

You could also check in cookbook/fox/guibuttons.php that
  SDV($GuiButtonsPubListFmt, array (....
is set right for your setup.

  ~Hans