[pmwiki-users] CleanURL and now can't edit

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Nov 1 00:54:31 CDT 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 01:47:32AM -0400, Donald Z. Osborn wrote:
>    It took me a while to get it to work - great relief until finding out that
>    I can't save any edits.
>
>    I think I have all the codes right in config and with .htaccess. ANy quick
>    ideas what could be the problem?

First (and most important), make sure that $ScriptUrl
has been set properly in the config.php .

Beyond that, we'd probably need to see the .htaccess file
or have a url for the site to look at.  If edits aren't
being saved (but they used to work beforehand) it's
often an indication that there's an improper redirection
taking place somewhere.