[pmwiki-users] PS. New ZAP release...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu May 31 08:15:07 CDT 2007

I should add I recently got around to updating some of the ZAPsite
documentation, with a bit more information about the PayPal shopping
cart system, the new email capabilities (merging with profile data),
and a few other recent changes.

Sorry I've not kept up to pace with the documentation but I appreciate
the work of Ben and Shi, and other who have been really putting ZAP to
the cutting edge in testing, and for their recent efforts to step in
with the documentaton. Very much appreciated!

Cheers
Dan