[pmwiki-users] Commentbox Plus + Show/Hide Div

isherr at fes.uwaterloo.ca isherr at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 29 21:06:57 CDT 2007

I have my commentbox form set up in a group footer, and it is nested
inside a toggled div section like the one on the Toggle Test page,
(http://softflow.co.uk/design/Test/ToggleTest).

I am wondering, is it possible to have the commentbox form AND the
comments completely contained within the toggle div section? Right
now, when I post comments to my page using the toggled commentbox
form, all the posts appear outside the div, at the top of the page. I
have tried changing the $MPAnchorFmt variable, but to be honest I
don't think I'm doing it right. Do you think this containment is
possible with this recipe?

You can see what I'm working with
(http://vinylagain.com/pmwiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=LabelWhore.BlueNote).
The commentbox is located at "show comments".

Thanks!