[pmwiki-users] reposting re registering, etc.

Marguerite Floyd mdfloyd at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:21:32 CDT 2007

Which would mean that the only folks with edit privileges (if I
choose) would have passwords, and everyone else could write content
and put stuff in the calendar, right?

I might do this and give up on the registration of each contributor.
I'm trying to avoid as much trouble at the start as possible.