[pmwiki-users] translation portal

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue May 29 15:50:39 CDT 2007

jdd wrote:

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TranslationPortal

I read your note and agree with it.

If you agree, I will ask questions here one at a time :-)

* relation between XLpage sentences and files.

The menu "Search" is written in the french wiki "Rechercher", but the
real wiki page is PmWikiFr.Recherche (without the trainling "r").

This is not consistent. May I change the XLpage for "Recherche"? will
this change the wiki page? If I create a "Recherche" page, will it be
still linked?

at present time, on the online wiki, there are two identical pages
PmWikiFr/Recherche and PmWikiFr/Search

curious, no?

Q: how are the real pages linked with the translated sentences?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net