[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 and PresenceAwareness

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Mon May 28 18:39:42 CDT 2007

UserAuth2 and PresenceAwarenessLight work nicely. I am only using it to
display the status of a visitor:

  - The signed in user account name or otherwise the IP address of the
visitor.
  - What page they have loaded.
  - The state of the page the user has loaded: browse or edit.

I had already added a link for a signed in user to change their password.

Ok, I figured I would try the full blown PresenceAwareness recipe but it
does not work. All I get is a blank page when I bring up the website. I
flip-flopped the order and put UserAuth2 before all of the
PresenceAwareness includes but to no avail. I guess there is a lot of
duplication between the two recipes and maybe banging heads.

The only reason I wanted to use the PresenceAwareness recipes is because
of the above reasons, for the PresenceAwarenessLight recipe items, plus
the ability to register new users and the login form that is used on the
authors website. I guess I can fool around with a login form to I can
put in the left sidebar.

Thomas, I was wonder if new user registration could be included in the
UserAuth2 recipes or should the PresenceAwareness recipe work alone side
your UserAuth2 recipe.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org