[pmwiki-users] Can't edit wiki pages in a farm

Bob Koon bob at onemanband.com
Sun May 27 11:19:45 CDT 2007

Hi...

I already had this in the local config (but with " instead of ').  Changing
the quotes doesn't change its behavior.  This existed in the config because
I ripped it from the home config as part of the clean URLs recipe, so the
local config also has:

$EnablePathInfo = 1;

(I don't know if this matters with the problem, but I figured more info is
better than less.)

There was a part of your reply that I don't understand:

"assuming that the index.php occurs in the document root of your extra wiki"

I understood 'document root' to mean 'wiki.d'.  If my understanding is
correct, then the index.php is _not_ there.  My index.php is in the root of
http://anothersubdomainwiki.mydomain.com and wiki.d is a subfolder off of
that.

Thanks again.

-- Bob