[pmwiki-users] Site.AuthList Questions

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat May 26 20:12:45 CDT 2007

Sivakatirswami wrote:
> Aloha, Patrick:
>
> Thanks for including this in the core.
>
> 1) I upgraded 2) went to Site.AuthList 3) All we we are  ******
> everywhere. 4) click to login 5) enter the "topmost" password  that I
> have set for the site... in farmconfig.php
>
> $DefaultPasswords['admin'] ='$1$px1OwiFE***** (etc)
>
> instead of re-rendering the page with visible passwords, PMwiki drops
> me back into the login form.
>
> should AuthUser.php be installed for this to work (I never installed
> AuthUser.php but can and probably will)

Further more... on another field in the same farm  I enter the admin
password and in this field it lets me in but I see the following... what
does ?@lock mean? I don't have AuthUser.php on the wiki and I never set
up any @UserGroups

---------------

This page displays the permissions settings for pages that have
permissions set. Fields that say "(protected)" mean that you may need to
log in (e.g., with an administrative password) in order to view them.

Site:

Site.GroupAttributes
(view)
(attr) :
read
edit	@lock
attr	@lock
upload

Site.AuthList
(view)
(attr) :
read	@lock
edit	(set by group) @lock
attr	(set by group) @lock
upload   	(using read password)

Site.AuthUser
(view)
(attr) :
read
edit	@lock
attr	@lock
upload

Site.SideBar
(view)
(attr) :
read
edit	****
attr	(set by group) @lock
upload

Displayed 3 pages.

--
Om shanti
(In  Peace)

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/