[pmwiki-users] ZAP form fields saved to file and $EnablePostAuthorRequired=1 incompatible

Philippe Boeraeve pboeraeve at yucom.be
Sat May 26 04:50:07 CDT 2007

Hello,

I have a wiki with my classroom where every student has to introduce an author
name before saving a page ($EnablePostAuthorRequired=1). If I use a ZAP form
which appends the content of the form fields in a file, it doesn't work because
an Author name was not introduced to modify the page. I have solved temporarily
the problem by putting $EnablePostAuthorRequired=0 but now a page can be saved
without specifying an author name, and that is not nice!
Any idea for a better solution?

regards

Philippe