[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes Button Lost

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu May 24 14:38:07 CDT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 03:22:11PM -0400, Adaram wrote:
>    I am no expert, but the following:
>
>    [[ {*$FullName}?action=search | Search ]]
>
>    worked for me when I used it to make a link in the sidebar.  I have no
>    clue what that means, but whatever it means, it worked hehe

The {*$FullName} part gets replaced with the complete name of
the currently displayed.  So, if the above was written in the
Main.WikiSandbox page, it would be converted into:

    [[ Main.WikiSandbox?action=search | Search ]]

This then becomes a normal page link, saying to create a link to
the Main.WikiSandbox page with ?action=search and using "Search"
as the link text.

Pm