[pmwiki-users] beta51 and userauth.0-stable4, and triad strange behavior

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:52:50 CDT 2007

Peter K.H. Gragert wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Installing  the beta51 Pmwiki and userauth2.0.stable4 following the
> installation from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth2 the pmwiki
> only shows a blank page.
>

> This means, I think, that somewhere in useraut*.php is a compilation error?
>

> Making comments
>
> //$HomePage  = "Main.HomePage";       // should contain dots only even when
> using
> // $LoginPage = "Site.Login";          // CleanUrls (
> <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables#EnablePathInfo>
> $EnablePathInfo=1)
> //  <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SecurityVariables#HandleAuth>
> $HandleAuth['diff'] = 'history';
> // include(" <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#FarmD>
> $FarmD/cookbook/userauth2.php");
> The Wike works again .
>

> Next, being fond of the triad-skin I came across this 'strange' behaviour:
>
> Setting not any password (in config.php) and using $Skin='triad'; all works
>
> BUT if I want to change the "Edit Site RightBar"  (after klicking below on
> "skin config")
>
> A PASSWORD is asked.
>
> My question is: which one? Or even better: WHY?
>

> Greetings
>
>         PKHG

Not sure what you mean by blank page but you can try these config vars
for that recipe below. There are defined in the UserAuth docs.

    $UA2AfterSILoginRedirectTo = "Some.page";
    $UA2AfterLogoutRedirectTo  = "Some.page";

Not sure about the triad-skin.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org