[pmwiki-users] Skins and wikilib.d

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue May 22 12:13:50 CDT 2007

According to this http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/SkinGuidelines#pages, skins can have their own wikilib.d directories. This seems to be a great place to store wiki specific pages, etc. Question is how do I *add* my skin wikilib.d to the default list? I'm not sure I understand the sample code on the page.

## Add a custom page storage location for the
## custom Edit Form and a Preferences page.
global $WikiLibDirs;
$PageStorePath = dirname(__FILE__)."/wikilib.d/{\$FullName}";
$where = count($WikiLibDirs);
if ($where>1) $where--;
array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
  array(new PageStore($PageStorePath)));