[pmwiki-users] "Official" release of UserAuth2 recipe

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Fri May 18 02:17:25 CDT 2007

Hello,

due to the delegation mechanism I'm actually in the practical position to
be able to show how UserAuth2 looks like on a real example, without
compromising the security of the pmwiki itself. (I have still not used my
own web site though, rather an out-of-the-box pmwiki only - one never
knows.)

See http://www.sigproc.de/pmtest45/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta45/, with login
"small_admin" and password "pmwiki".

It permits page creations and editing in groups starting with "Test", and
you can of course create new users (that can only edit within these
groups) as well.

Thomas