[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and 'user' php session handler (sharedanced)

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:35:26 CDT 2007

Patrick,

Is there anything special to know about how pmwiki handle php sessions ?

I'm trying to use sharedanced, a networked php session manager
(http://sharedance.pureftpd.org/) and I'm stuck :
Since my site is read-protected, it first asks for a login/password
where the user try to access the homepage. The problem is that I just
get a blank page after validating the login form. If I then try to
open a page on the site (say Site/AllRecentChanges or whatever), it
works fine (i.e the session is ok)

Jean-Fabrice