[pmwiki-users] Login issue with JITS

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Thu May 17 12:52:13 CDT 2007

The Editor napsal(a):
>> That's the behaviour I would like to have!
>> I have a similar configuration as you have, but as mentionde before, I
>> will remain on the login page, despite successful login.
>>
>> Somebody mentioned the parameter 'nextpage' - where and how can I
>> resolve this issue?
>

> Nextpage is only a factor if you are using ZAP for your member
> authentication. If you are using the standard AuthUser authorization
> form that parameter does nothing. At this point it seems pretty clear
> you are not using ZAP.

IMO the proble has nothing to do with ZAP as the link is not placed
in any form (- I suppose; Mike is using ZAP as the problem occures
in his JITS page). Perhaps Tegan is right saying :
"if user A logs in with his name and instead *his* password enters the
password set for e.g. "Read" which is not bound to any user, then the
the user stays in the login page"

Mike, try to create some user with an *original* password in your
Site.Authuser and try to login. Put the link e.g. into Main.Wikisandbox
[[Main.Wikisandbox?action=login|Login]]

Regards,
Jiri