[pmwiki-users] Login issue with JITS

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Thu May 17 08:27:14 CDT 2007

Tegan Dowling napsal(a):
> On 5/17/07, *info at hassanein.ch <mailto:info at hassanein.ch>*
> <info at hassanein.ch <mailto:info at hassanein.ch>> wrote:
>
>     ...<snipped>
>
>     What needs to be done that I am not remaining on the login page after
>     a successful authentication?
>

> I don't know if this similar problem is related, but suspect it is
> (and might therefore shed light):  On a system with AuthUser
> installed, which also has a user-independent-password assigned via
> config.php or via ?action=attr, when the user clicks
> [[ThisGroup.ThisPage?action=login | log in please]] on a page, and
> then supplies a password that isn't the user's own, but is one of
> those set via config or attr, I get the same result -- succ essfully
> authenticated, but remaining on the same login-screen.

As for passwords in th local/config.php I have only this text

## DefaultPasswords
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = '@admins';
# ------------------------------------------
## Define usernames and passwords.
$AuthUser['Admin'] = crypt('secret');

and the link [[<Group>.<Page>|login]]
after the succesfull login leads me to that page.

Try it on http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php/Test/JitTests
and click the link in "To submit an issue or to add any comment you must
login"
(not the link in the page header) user=Test pwd=test
Check the status line when mouseover the link.

Regards,
Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o