[pmwiki-users] french translation

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed May 16 13:56:59 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> If we can think of a simple and clean way to do this, I'm all
> for it, but in the general case I think it should be okay if
> there are still two (very simple) pages left in English.
> All of the other pages ought to be translated (or translatable),
> though.

it's a shame they are the two moist visible one :-)

 >That's standard even for an English PmWiki first-time installation.
 >The RecentChanges (or "ModifsDuGroupe") pages don't exist until a
 >page is edited and saved.

no, it's a problem in a file (I had to change it manually to get the
page work) -

http://dodin.org/i18n/index.php?n=Main.RecentChanges

works

the true page name don't get translated, it's still in english

what I will try to do next:
* find the problemetic pages
* translate them
* find a way to ad them

notice also that the only instructions I find are for ftp install. I'n
my server administrator and I far prefere install through scp/ssh. I
will make a page for that.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net