[pmwiki-users] [solution] make pmwiki the site default

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue May 15 10:53:50 CDT 2007

jdd wrote:

> "How do I make pmwiki.php the default page for a website?"

As you may understand, I'm not a php programmer (not a programmer at
all), but I finally found the error and anybody should have found it :-)))

the question is "what is necessary to have a php script run in a browser?"

and an important part of the answer is "use a file with extension
"php"... look at the url quoted in my first mail:

> http://dodin.org/index_pm.html

I could probably setup apache to accept this, but it's not a good
idea, better rename it index_pm.php :-)))

sorry for the time lost
and thanks for the efforts
jdd

--