[pmwiki-users] JITS does not work

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Tue May 15 02:06:30 CDT 2007

Hi,
there was a bug introduced into JITS v 20070503 - please download
the new version 20070515 from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/JITS

I beg your pardon I did not test the previous version thoroughly enough
- it worked correctly
because of my customisation pages where the bug was not present. After I
removed my
customised (<Group>.JITScfg) the buggy pages were  the same as you wrote.

Best  regards,
Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o