[pmwiki-users] JITS does not work

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon May 14 16:02:15 CDT 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 10:54:47PM +0200, info at hassanein.ch wrote:
> Quoting "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>:
>
> >On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 09:50:30PM +0200, Hladůvka Jiří wrote:
> >>The filter input fields are all (:input select ...:) controls
> >>and I have not yet tested versions 2.2.0-beta45 and ZAP May 10,2007
> >
> >Also, you should know that beta46 will also modify the controls
> >slightly, so it may be worthwhile to wait.  However, it's also
> >likely to be the last set of modifications that will occur
> >in the 2.2.0-beta series (indeed, it will be the beginning of the
> >end for 2.2.0-beta).
>
> What does that mean, it is a known bug by using 2.2.0-beta45?

I don't mean that beta45 is known to have bugs -- only that
the internal implementation of some of the (:input:) markups
will be changing in beta46.  So, any recipes that rely on
the specific implementation that beta45 is using might not
work with beta46.

> Will it work with -beta46 or shall I go back to beta39?

I can't say how JITS or ZAP will work with beta46 -- those are
a little outside of my control.