[pmwiki-users] includeurl and scroll bars

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat May 12 06:35:54 CDT 2007

Friday, May 11, 2007, 3:00:22 PM, Russ Fink wrote:

> Is there a way to get the script version of includeurl, but without ever
> seeing a vertical scrollbar?  Vertical scrollbars are confusing to the user
> because there are effectively two scrollbars - one in the frame/object, and
> one for the surrounding page.  I would like only one on the surrounding
> page.

You could use in css (pub/css/local.css)

object { overflow:hidden; }

to hide the scrollbars.

Setting height=100% in (:includeurl ...:)  does not seem to work though.
I will try to fix it if possible.

If you set the object directly into the template (directly into HTML)
it works.

   <object
      data="http://www.example.com/"
      width="100%"