[pmwiki-users] zap savedata q.

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri May 11 05:37:01 CDT 2007

On 5/11/07, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:

> hi list/dan
>
> Is this susposed to work?
>    (:zap datapage="{=$FullName}" {=$FullName}:)
>
> Note that this entry is within a pagelisttemplate,
> see:http://netstreams.org/test/pmwiki/index.php?n=Zap.TodoEdit
>
> grz nos

It might, but I'd need to see the whole code.

The last term is the key for the form and it must MATCH the key in the
zapform tag and each form most have it's own zapend tag. So if each
element in the pagelist is a complete form, I'd say yes.

If you want several datapages acted upon in one form, then you would
probably want something like:

(:zap datapage_{=$FullName}="{=$FullName}":)

This resets the datapage within the form.  Better yet, use the
{$$count} variable (or whatever it was).

I should add, I don't normally use dots in the form key and that could
conceivably cause a problem. So you could try {=$Group}-{=$Name} just
to test if it doesn't seem to be working otherwise...

Cheers,
Dan