[pmwiki-users] Best Blogging Software?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri May 11 03:18:46 CDT 2007

Friday, May 11, 2007, 9:03:45 AM, Hans wrote:

> I just released a new FoxForum version....

PS: I am working on the ForumX version of FoxForum, which stores each
post as a separate data page. It is nearly ready for release, I just
did not had time this week to wrap it all up.

This I would recommend as a base for a blog system, as blog entries
and comments are stored as data sets with PTVs, which would allow
handling them in  many different ways, so a change to the system how
these are created is not so important. Basically we split creation of
blog entries and comments from display of these.

So even if one decides in future that Fox is not needed to create
these, but all can be handled by core PmWiki form processsing, the
accumulated blog entries and comments are save, as they are packaged
as PTV data on separate data pages.

  ~Hans