[pmwiki-users] AllGroupFooter : problem with align right

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Wed May 9 04:19:39 CDT 2007

Greetings,

My Site.AllGroupFooter  page is
{align:right}Last Modified {*$LastModified} by {*$LastModifiedBy} {align}

remark : the confluence script is activated.

My config.php scripts contains (pmwiki beta44) :
$GroupFooterFmt = '(:nl:)(:include
$SiteGroup.AllGroupFooter:)'.'(:nl:)(:include $Group.GroupFooter:)';

Result works great on the first page :
http://pmwiki.confluence.free.fr/

If you click on Partner/The Partner, you can see that the "footer" is left
aligned, ...
If you click on Administration/Document, the "footer" is missing, ...

My config.php also contains :
$HTMLPNewline = '<br />';
$EnableWSPre = 0;

I have tried to replace the {align:righ} by the standard %right% markup but
I get the same result, ...
If I add multiple empty lines at the end of a page where I observe the
issue, then the "footer" is right aligned, ..

Any clue how to make this consistent and why the "footer" is missing in some
pages ?
Thanks

SH